A Solar Performance Lease is an agreement between us and you. We install the solar system on your rooftop for FREE, and you pay for the performance. It is a flexible payment, based on the performance of your solar panels. Simply pay a low, predetermined price for every kilowatt-hour your solar panels generate.
Service Areas Solar Performance Lease is currently available in Dubai.
These estimates are based on the following assumptions:
- Your current assumed utility rate, which is based on current averages of your utility.
- You will pay for 100% of the energy the system produces.
- At any given time, your utility will compensate or credit you at the same utility rate it is charging you for electricity.
- The current monthly utility costs you inputted are a reasonable estimation of your energy costs over an annual period.
- The system will be designed to offset 60% of your energy needs.
- You will pay for the power the system produces for a 20 years term.
- Estimates are not a guarantee of energy production, cost savings, and/or the existence or nature of any net metering or incentive program. Utility rates are subject to change, and such changes cannot be accurately predicted.
- If the solar energy system does not produce enough energy for your needs, additional power will need to be drawn from the utility’s grid.
- Refer to your customer agreement for warranty terms and conditions.
- Rate savings estimate is based on an average of WATTZ Solar customers. Individual savings will vary by utility, system production, usage habits and other factors.
- Customers typically save 10-20% with WATTZ Solar PPA rates and lease agreements relative to their current utility electricity rates and consumption.
- The savings numbers provided are a just a ballpark estimate. Actual savings will vary based on a variety of factors, including and without limitation to; system size, location, position of your solar panels, insolation, utility rates, financing charges, etc. For a more detailed breakdown of these costs and actual savings figures, including more specific information about the assumptions outlined, please contact a WATTZ Solar representative at 800WATTZ.