Are there any permits or approvals that I must obtain from other government bodies to complete the application process?

You will need a Building Permit from Dubai Municipality for the civil or structural part of the installation, & a Completion Certificate after the Municipality has inspected & completed its final checks. For buildings located in Free Zones, the competent Authority (e.g. Trakhees) should provide these documents.

Open chat
VOLT is on WhatsApp
Are you ready for your free roof top solar system? Simply book an appointment on this link one of our solar PV experts will reach out to you