Every time you look at the hot blazing sun you might have wished to utilize its energy and make most of it to power your homes. But have no idea how to make it possible. Here in this blog, we will give you clear directions on how you can take advantage of abundant sunlight and lower your electric bills through home solar systems in Dubai. Follow these best tips before installing a residential solar panel system in your home in Dubai
- The primary set for home solar installation begins by approaching the solar provider. Before approaching your solar provider gather your electric bills, rooftop drawings, and your budget assumptions and discuss your requirements and learn how can they can be fulfilled. Depending on the usage, the electric bills are decided. If you are a heavy user the electric bill can be from Dh5,000 to Dh6,000 per month if you are a medium type user then your electric bill can be from Dh3,000 to Dh4,000 per month similarly, if you are a light user then your electric bill can be from Dh1,200 to Dh1,500 per month keeping this idea as a consideration you can have an average assumption on your monthly bill going solar.
- You can aim for a zero electric bill depending on your electric consumption. If you are a heavy, or a medium user you can produce 40 % to 50% of electricity through solar. If you are a light electric consumer, you can achieve zero bills easily. The installation cost of solar can cost between Dh4,000 and Dh6,000 for the 1 KW Solar Rooftop Plant and you can simply expect to cover it within a 5 to 8-year period.
- If your roof is covered with any means of shade throughout the year that’s something you have to assess before you move forward with solar. If your roof can’t cut it or you can’t make the call because you rent the apartment or live in a multi-unit building you don’t have to give up on going solar you have many options. Wattz has solar experts who can help you solve the problem in minutes by accessing your property and advising you on the best residential solar panels based on your problem.
- Every household unit needs to run its cost-benefit analysis. Purchasing your solar system costs more upfront costs but pays bigger dividends! Taking solar for lease lets you access cheaper electricity with little or no money down but you can experience benefits with limitations. When you lease solar the company you contract with owns the solar system and you have to pay them a certain rate for electricity when your contract has ended they take the system away. But when you own the solar system, it can keep working for long after it pays off the cost of purchase. Before going to any decision between purchasing a solar panel system or taking it for lease make sure you compare the total life cycle cost of the lease and weigh the savings against the benefits you would get from owning it.
- If you want to connect with the grid, you can connect to the grid depending on where you live but, the principle is you are connecting with the utility anytime. Furthermore, there are other logistics to sort out when you are connecting with the grid-like fee constraints, the total period of taking utility to get you hooked up with the grid, etc.
- The other thing to consider is roof size and shape. Roofs come in different shapes and sizes before you go ahead with solar, make sure that your roof is in good condition another important point to consider is the placement of solar panels. Most professionals say that south-faced solar panels are more efficient while others say west. Regardless of all these debates, you need to determine to take the advice of solar experts before the installation process.
- Installing a solar panel system can put heavy weight on the structure of your roof. There is even a chance of getting damaged or collapsed if the potential of your roof is not strong enough. This is very dangerous not to mention it’s too costly. To avoid such situations, you need a professional to evaluate your rooftop and determine if additional support is needed to complete the installation.
These are some of the important points you need to consider. Are you thinking to go solar for your residential property? Wattz is providing the best residential solar panels in UAE for affordable prices. Talk to our solar experts today and schedule an appointment.